I just visited the blog for the first time in a while just now and I looked at the date on the last post: Aug 17th. Frickin' A - that's a whole flippin' month!?! So what's new?
- The Wild have opened camp at the Ralph (Nelson is getting sick right now).
- Gaby hasn't signed anything resembling a new contract.
- The KHL's season has started.
- Sabre's GM Darcy Regier signed an extension prompting this guy to go batshit crazy.
- St. Louis Blue's former #1 draft choice and former Holy Angels student of mine, Erik Johnson sprained his knee trying to put the brakes on a golf cart - no kidding.
- There's a new DiabloHockey fantasy hockey league. If you'd like to attend the draft, it will be at Joe Senser's in Roseville on Tuesday, Sept 23 at 8:00pm.
- Jacques Lemaire still wants to coach, but does he want his team to score?
- Mats Sundin has worn out his 15 minutes of "Shall I retire or shall I play for Vancouver". (If that was the choice, I'd retire)
- Smelts (with Nelson & Blas & the orange sock version of the Hansons) won the Div 4 AHA Summer League.
- Bucci and I are counting down the moments to when we go to the record store (I'll be heading to the Electric Fetus) and pick up Ben Folds - Way to Normal. On sale Sept 30th.
True - its no Slayer or Cannibal Corpse, but he does sing the word "blood".